Women Professional Committee is creating a platform to identify barriers, raise awareness, and to propose best practices on women’s equal participation in business. In order to realize its mission, the Committee plans to assist the companies in launching programs to increase the ratio of women in leadership positions, to encourage business owners companies to include gender diversity in business as a strategic priority, and help companies to initiate programs to implement transformation into the company. The Committee arranges meetings, workshops, training, round tables for the business community.
All Committee events are open to the public.
- Webinar on “How to fulfill your physical and emotional energy?” with support of PwC Azerbaijan
- Webinar on “How to manage the stress?” with support of PwC Azerbaijan
- Webinar with Psychology-Coach Lev Semenovich Belogorodsky
- Webinar in cooperation with Azerbaijan Medical Simulation Education Association (AMSEA)
- Webinar on “Labor rights of women employees, ensuring those rights and regulating labor relations” in partnership with the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population and Baker Tilly Azerbaijan
- Presentation of “Gender Diversity at Workplace” program and MoU Signing Ceremony
- First business breakfast meeting within the framework of the “Gender Diversity at Workplace” Program