Call for Application: AFchamber Corporate Sustainability Training
Azerbaijan-France Chamber of Commerce (AFchamber) ESG committee in partnership with Deloitte, Sustainera consulting services, and the UN Global Compact are delighted to launch the AFchamber Corporate Sustainability Training on 12-13 June 2023.
This training is introductory descriptive training for mid-level management of private companies including employees responsible for sustainability policies. The objective of the training is to provide an understanding of the principles, functions, and use of corporate sustainability, methodologies, and tools to apply measures in order to make their organizations more sustainable.
Some of the learning outcomes:
Successful participants of the training will have answers to the following questions:
– What do we understand about corporate sustainability?
– What is the current situation about corporate sustainability?
– What are the commonly accepted principles of corporate sustainability?
– How to develop a sustainability strategy?
– How to organize the transition towards sustainable corporation?
– Sustainability Reporting
Who can apply?
1. Persons working in responsible positions at companies;
2. Persons working at corporations responsible for corporate sustainability and performance assessment;
3. Managers of companies with the responsibility to develop company policy and procedures;
Training will be conducted in a non-formal education format and each module will be approximately a mixture of interactive lectures led by open questions and discussion, and group work.
Deadline for application: 1 June 2023, 18:00 .
For registration, please use the link: Register Here
FEE: The training is free of charge for member companies.
For non-member companies 150 AZN per person for two full days.
To take this opportunity, please submit your CV and motivation letter to [email protected], indicating the program title (AFchamber Corporate Sustainability Training) in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.