Call for Application: AFchamber HR Academy
Azerbaijan-France Chamber of Commerce (AFchamber) HR and Labor Regulation Committee is pleased to launch the AFchamber HR Academy program. AFchamber HR Academy is a program focused on providing training courses to help young HR professionals and students improve their skills and knowledge with practical tools, get ready for the labor market. Program trainers will be HR directors and managers from Alstom Transport Azerbaijan, Baker Tilly Azerbaijan, Bank Respublika, Ekvita, Deloitte, People Pro, PwC Azerbaijan, and Opalus Partners Group.
Who can apply:
- Final-year students
- GraduatesYoung HR professionals (1-3 years of experience)
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Humanities, Management or another related field
- Knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
What you will obtain:
- Practical and theoretical knowledge to meet HR management requirements in labor market
- Global HR management policies
- Preparation of HR reports and HR processes monitoring
- Instruction on how to use HR-related services on the E-gov online platform
- Key elements of effective recruitment and selection processes
- Management of employee relations according to the Labor Code
- Internship at leading companies
- At the end of the program, participants will take an exam and successful students will get an internship opportunity.
Fee: (The fee will cover the logistics costs of training. The chamber does not make any profit from the program).
- Students: free of charge
- Member companies: 150 AZN
- Non-member companies: 250 AZN
Duration: 2 months (Seminars will be held in the first half on Saturdays in-person format)
Program language: Azerbaijani, English
Deadline for application: 9 October 2021, 18:00
To take this opportunity, please submit your CV and motivation letter to [email protected], indicating program title (AFchamber HR Academy) in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.