Call for AFchamber HR Academy application open now!
Azerbaijan-France Chamber of Commerce (AFchamber) HR and Labor Regulation Committee is pleased to launch the AFchamber HR Academy program. AFchamber HR Academy is a program focused on providing training courses to help young HR professionals and students improve their skills and knowledge with practical tools, get ready for the labor market.
Program trainers will be HR directors and managers from Alstom Transport Azerbaijan, Baker Tilly Azerbaijan, Ekvita, Hyatt Regency Baku, People Pro, and PwC Azerbaijan.
AFchamber HR and Labor Regulation Committee was established in 2020. The main goal of the Committee is to bring more attention to HR issues, to create a platform for thinking together, sharing issues and challenges, and getting to solutions by learning from each other and sharing best practices.
Who can apply:
- Final-year students
- Young HR professionals (1-3 years of experience)
– Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Humanities, Management or another related field
– Knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
What you will obtain:
- Practical and theoretical knowledge to meet HR management requirements in labor market
- Global HR management policies
- Preparation of HR reports and HR processes monitoring
- Instruction on how to use HR-related services on the E-gov online platform
- Key elements of effective recruitment and selection processes
- Management of employee relations according to the Labor Code
- Internship at leading companies – At the end of the program, participants will take an exam and successful students will get an internship opportunity.
Fee: Free of charge
Duration: 2 months (Seminars will be held in the first half on Saturdays in-person format)
Start date: Beginning of May
Program language: Azerbaijani, English
Deadline for application: 26 April 2021, 18:00
To apply for the AFchamber HR Academy Program, please click here.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.